TP-Link TL-SG108 8 Port Gigabit Switch
• Allows for the connection of eight devices to form or extend a network
• 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet provides a high speed connection for devices on your network
• Unmanaged switch allows you to effortlessly connect wired devices to your network
• Metal housing provides you with a Durable, hard wearing switch.
• Manufacturer part number: TL-SG108
• Energy efficient technology allows you to expand your network using less power.What can I expect from this switch?
The TL-SG108 Gigabit Ethernet switch, provides you with the ability of attaching multiple devices together to form a local network, or expand the amount of wired devices connected to your network router.
What transfer speed is this switch capable of?
Able to accommodate a gigabit connection, this allows devices to achieve up to 1000Mbps transfer between up to eight connected devices. This can be useful for setting up a local network at home, where online gaming or streaming media between devices, which usually takes place in parts of the home that are previously unreachable for multiple wired connections to your router.
How easy is this switch to set up and maintain?
Using unmanaged plug and play technology, you can simply attach your device via Ethernet cable. Supply mains power to the switch and the device will be automatically detected and configured for use. You don’t have to worry when your devices are switched off, power is reduced to the switch when it detects inactivity across the Ethernet ports, suitable for making your home or office network energy efficient
|Number of ports
|Metal or plastic housing
|Power over Ethernet ready
||15.8cm x 10.1cm x 2.5cm
|managed or unmanaged switch
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.