TP-Link TL-WA7210N 150Mbps Outdoor Wireless Access Point
• Powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE)* RJ45 port up to a distance of 60m, which allows for optimal device placement
• Up to 150Mbps provides connections for multiple wireless devices
• 2.4Ghz Frequency allows a large majority of devices to connect to your wireless network
• 10/100 data transfer rate from the fast Ethernet port provides a stable connection to your modem when used as a wireless bridge
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WA7210N
*Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows a single cable to provide both a data connection and electrical power to the device
• Wireless bridge, point to point, WISP client and point to multi-point modes provides versatile use
• Outdoor functionality allows for a broadcast range of up to 5kmWhat can I expect from this outdoor wireless access point?
The TP-Link TL-WA7210N comes with multiple operational modes to provide your network with a number of wireless solutions. Wireless bridge mode provides your wired network with wireless capabilities. WISP (Wireless Internet Service Provider) mode allows you to access the internet via a wireless link, rather than a wired connection through a modem.
What wireless capabilities am I offered?
The high-power, 12dBi, dual polarity antenna is capable of broadcasting a 2.4Ghz wireless signal up to a distance of 5km. This allows the wireless access point to be used as part of a point-to-point network. This connection also allows two or more locations to share the same network resources. Alternatively, this access point allows you to connect multiple wireless devices to allow basic, everyday network tasks like checking email or browsing the web.
What management tools are included with this access point?
Included with this access point is an antenna alignment tool, which allows you to adjust the direction of your access point using a real-time signal strength meter. This makes setting up point-to-point connections easier. A distance setting tool allows users to lock a specific distance, needed to attain the best wireless link possible. Ping watchdog tool allows you to check the quality and stability of the wireless link. It also enables you to manually reset the access point should the wireless signal disconnect or degrade.
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
||0 (1 x 10/100 ethernet port)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.