TP-Link TL-WA860RE Universal 300Mbps Range Extender with Pass-through
• Can be plugged into any mains socket, allowing for optimum placement when extending your wireless signal from your router
• 300Mbps speed will handle wireless network traffic, providing a stable connection throughout your home
• 2.4GHz signal provides compatibility between a large majority of wireless devices
• 10/100 fast Ethernet port allows you to connect a wired device, this allows the device to accept a wireless signal through the range extender
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WA860RE
• Plug and play setup using a WPS to link the range extender wirelessly to your router
• Mains power pass-through provides an integrated plug socket to ensure that you are not short of power outlets
• Smart LED signal indicator provides a visual display of signal strength, handy for when setting up the range extender
• TP-Link tether app allows you to control your wireless connection from any mobile deviceWhat can I expect from this wireless range extender?
The TP-Link TL-WA860RE, with its twin external antenna, helps rid your home of wireless blackspots and low signal areas. Once paired with your router, this mains powered device amplifies the received signal and provides you with increased coverage for your wireless devices. An AC pass-through is located on the front of the range extender to ensure that you are not short of plug sockets.
What wireless signal does this extender offer?
This wireless range extender operates on a 2.4Ghz frequency, making it able to handle 300Mbps wireless signals. This allows you to connect multiple devices to this range extender for network access and web browsing. Devices that lack wireless functionality can be attached to the single 10/100 fast Ethernet port to connect to your wireless network. This is perfect for a game console or smart television.
How easy is this range extender to set up?
The range extender can be positioned wherever there is a mains socket in your home, and can be moved as needed. A link to the router can be established by using the WPS buttons on the router and range extender. Once achieved, the smart LED signal indicator shows whether you have placed the range extender in an optimal location. Devices can then be wirelessly connected to the range extender.
What is TP-Link tether?
TP-link tether is a free application that is included with the TP-Link 300Mbps universal range extender. It allows you to monitor and manage your wireless connection from a portable device.
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
||0 (1 x 10/100 Ethernet Port)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.