TP-Link TL-WA901ND 450Mbps Wireless N Access Point
• RJ45 Port allows the access point to be connected directly to a router or network devices
• 450Mbps Data transfer rate, a great connection speed
• Create or extend an existing Wi-Fi signal for multiple devices to connect to the internet
• MIMO technology allows for a better connection at greater distances
• Secure wireless connections at the press of a WPS button
• Passively powered PoE* port allows you to deploy the access point up to 30m from your router via included PoE injector
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WA901ND
*Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows a single cable to provide both a data connection and electrical power to the device
• Can be configured to act as a wireless bridge, client, repeater or as a connection to a WISP networkWhat can this access point do for me ?
The TP-Link TL-WA901ND allows you to create a high speed wireless N network with a 450Mbps data transfer rate for all of your Wi-Fi Devices.
The access point is adaptable with multiple operating modes, providing you with flexible ways of connecting to your network. Triple antenna using MIMO (Multi input Multi output) technology work to reduce interface and signal loss when multiple users are utilising the access point.
How can this access point be used?
Due to the multiple operating modes, the TL-WA901ND is flexible, and can be assigned different roles on your network. Client mode allows you to connect your wireless devices to a wired network, perfect for Wi-FI access on your tablets and mobile phones. Repeater mode allows you to extend an existing wireless signal to push your network signal further. Bridge mode brings wireless functionality to devices that lack Wi-Fi features, this makes a good accompaniment for games consoles or smart televisions. The TL-WA901ND can also be used with a WISP (wireless internet service provider) to provide internet access for devices connected to it.
How easy is the access point to set up?
The TP-link access point can be mains powered or powered passively via means of a Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector. With a maximum range of up to 30 meters (100ft) when running PoE, you can position the access point further away and maximise the efficiency and range of your wireless network. Once in position and connected to a router or network switch, you are able to discover your wireless access point from your portable device. Alternatively, the inclusion of a WPS button allows for quick pairing of devices.
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
||0 (1 x 10/100 Ethernet port)
||3 External (detachable)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.