TP-Link TL-WDR4300 N750 Dual Band Gigabit Cable Router
• WAN cable Connection (RJ45) will allow this router to connect directly to a modem or existing router
• 700Mbps bandwidth provides stable wireless connections for basic web browsing, email and media streaming to few devices
• 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 450Mbps 5GHz bands provide network optimisation by allowing supported devices to run at maximum speeds
• Four gigabit Ethernet ports provide you with fast connectivity options for your wired network
• Twin USB 2.0 ports allow you to connect external storage or a printer to your network
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WDR4300
• Guest access provides WIFI separate from your home network.
• Parental controls allow restrictions to be set across your networkWhat can I expect from this router?
Suitable for devices that use high bandwidth or rely on stable latency. This dual-band gigabit cable router provides a quick, stable dual-band wireless connection with fast, reliable 10/100/1000 gigabit wired connections.
What can I expect from this router’s wireless signal?
Using dual-bands, this router operates on a simultaneous 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 450Mbps 5GHz frequency, this optimises your network by allowing supported devices to run on the faster frequency. Three antennas will distribute your signal throughout your home providing a stable connection no matter how far away you are from the router. WPS encryption enables you to pair wireless devices with the router at the press of a button.
What wired connections does this router provide?
A cable (RJ45) connection makes it possible to connect this router to a standalone modem, or extend your network from an existing router. Four 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet ports provide access to a fast, reliable connection, well suited for gaming or media streaming. The wired connection gives you access to a throughput of 800Mbps, more than enough bandwidth for all your network heavy applications. Twin USB 2.0 ports enable you to attach an external drive or flash media for shared storage, or a printer, which can be used across your network.
Safe and secure network usage
Providing a separate secure Wi-Fi connection allows guests to connect to your network. Parental controls give you the power to set restrictions, preventing access at certain times of day. This allows you to control when your family can use the internet. TP-Link tether support provides network management on the go through a portable device.
||AC Wireless - 802.11ac
||300Mbps 2.4GHZ 450Mbps 5GHz
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|Media Streaming DLNA ready
||2x USB 2.0
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.