TP-Link TL-WR1042ND N300 Wireless Cable router
• Cable connection (RJ45) provides a direct connection to a separate modem or existing router
• 2.4GHz wireless signal provides you with a stable connection to allow for basic web access and email
• Four 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet ports gives you multiple connection options for your wired network
• USB 2.0 connection allows you to attach an external drive which can be accessed locally on your network via FTP
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WR1042ND
• Easy Wi-Fi on/off button allows you to directly disable the router’s Wi-Fi functions
• IP QoS gives you complete control of the amount of bandwidth each device is usingWhat can I expect from this router?
The WL-WR1042ND router from TP-Link makes a suitable addition to any small home or office network. With cable connections you are able to extend an existing router or use as a wireless bridge to access Wi-Fi where no wireless functions exist.
What will I see from this router’s wireless performance?
Using dual antennas on a single 2.4GHz band running at 300Mbps, you are provided with a stable connection with enough bandwidth to support up to four wireless users at the same time. WPS encryption allows you to pair wireless devices with the push of a button. With the addition of an easy Wi-Fi on/off button you have the power to disable the wireless functions of this router at the push of a button.
What wired connections am I provided with?
Four 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet ports will give your wired devices enough bandwidth to transfer large files quickly and run network heavy applications. A single USB port gives you the option of attaching network storage, enabling your local network to access and transfer files via FTP.
What management features do I have with this router?
Internet Protocol Quality of Service (IP Qos) lets you to configure your network by allowing you to limit bandwidth to each device using your network, so you can prioritise your bandwidth usage.
||AC Wireless - 802.11ac
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|Media Streaming DLNA ready
||1x USB 2.0
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.