TP-Link TL-WR702N N150 Nano router
• RJ45 WAN/LAN allows this router to be used in multiple configurations
• 2.4GHz wireless signal will provide a stable connection between devices
• 150Mbps provides ample bandwidth for wireless activities, such as gaming
• 10/100 fast WAN/LAN port provides a secure wired connection when using the router a wireless bridge
• Micro USB port is provided as the router can be powered via USB from a desktop or laptop PC.
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WR702N
• Multifunctional design allows you to use this router as an Wireless access point, router, wireless repeater or wireless bridgeWhat can I expect from this wireless Nano router?
Smaller than a credit card, this pocket router from TP-link is perfect whenever you’re travelling, useable when you are out and about to allow you to create your own network, or suitable for use to expand your home network.
What can I expect from this routers wireless capabilities?
Using a 2.4GHz band with a maximum transfer rate of 150Mbps provides ample bandwidth for stable web or email access. The Nano router can also act as a wireless range repeater, by expanding the range of received wireless signals.
What wired connections does this router have?
A 10/100 Fast Ethernet WAN/LAN port is provided to allow you to attach the Nano router to a standalone modem and create an access point or attach the router a desktop or laptop computer to be used as a wireless bridge.
||AC Wireless - 802.11ac
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|Media Streaming DLNA ready
||1x Micro USB
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.