TP-Link TL-WR710N Pocket 150Mbps Wi-Fi Universal Router/Access Point/Repeater
• Cable (RJ45) port to connect to your router/modem to be used as a wireless access point
• 150Mbps wireless data transfer rate, for good connection speeds
• Create or repeat an existing Wi-Fi signal for multiple devices to access the internet
• 2.4Ghz wireless operation for a stable connection for your wireless devices
• One Ethernet Lan port allows you enable a wireless connection for a non-WiFi device
• USB 2.0 port provides an option of using a shared storage device, which can be accessed by devices connected to the network
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WR710N
• Multiple Functionality options allow this router to act as a wireless bridge, range extender or access point
• Allows charging of portable devices with a 5V 1A output through the USB portWhat can this range extender do for me?
The TP-Link TL-WR710N is capable of creating an instant Wi-Fi hotspot almost anywere. It is portable and compact and made to be taken with you on trips away, creating a wireless network on the go. By utilising multiple operating modes, the TP-Link TL-WR710N adapts to provide network access for multiple situations. The device has a built-on mains plug to provide power, which makes it easy to move around the home.
What wireless capabilities can the multiple operating modes offer?
Wireless router mode creates a stable 2.4ghz wireless frequency with up to 150Mbps data transfer speeds, you are able to link devices such as laptops, phones and tablets to your network wirelessly. Great for home and most hotel networks. Client Mode is perfect for TV’s and game consoles which are not Wi-Fi enabled, allowing them to connect to your wireless network. Repeater mode can be used to extend an existing wireless signal. This helps remove any wireless blind spots from your home or office, increasing the network range. Access point mode can create a wireless signal for networks that are not Wi-Fi enabled. The TP-Link TL-WR710N can also serve as a WISP client router, for internet services sent to you wirelessly.
What wired connections are available?
A 10/100 WAN/LAN port allows you to connect the pocket router to an existing router, providing you with a wireless access point or secondary router to extend a wireless network. A second 10/100 LAN port lets you attach wired devices such as a game console or smart television. This allows the attached devices to access a wireless network. An included USB port allows you to connect a USB stick for use with your network, making file sharing a breeze. The USB port also doubles as a charging port for your portable devices such as tablets and smartphones, with an output of 1A at 5V.
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
||2 ( 2 x 10/100 Ethernet port)
||1 x USB 2.0
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.