TP-Link TL-WR743ND N150 Wireless AP/Client Router
• WAN (RJ45) cable connection allows you to attach this router to an existing modem, or a pre-existing router to extend your network
• 150Mbps wireless access can accept signals from WISP networks, providing basic wireless access where none previously existed
• 2.4GHz band provides a stable connection to devices connected wirelessly
• Four fast 10/100 Ethernet ports provide connectivity for wired devices to your network
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WR743ND
• WAN Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows for better positioning, up to 30m from a conventional wall socket
• Parental controls allow set up of restrictions to web access, providing a safe browsing experienceWhat can I expect from this router?
The TP-Link TL-WR743ND N150 wireless access point/client router offers multifunctional use, capable of accepting a signal from a Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP) where one is in place. It can also be used as a standard cable router, providing a wireless access point for your network.
What can I expect from this router’s wireless signal?
Wireless Internet is distributed via a single omnidirectional antenna, running a 2.4GHz frequency with 150Mbps bandwidth. You are provided with a stable wireless connection suitable for a small office with few wireless users. Pairing wireless devices can be achieved at the press of a button, using WPS encryption. The router can be configured as a wireless repeater, extending range on an existing wireless signal.
What wired connections are available with this router?
WAN (RJ45) connections will allow you to connect the router direct to a modem, or extend your network from an existing modem router. Four fast Ethernet ports provide you with wired access to the router’s wireless functions. WPS encryption is provided to allow you to pair wireless devices at the push of a button.
Wired Power over Ethernet
The integrated WAN port has the ability to power the TP-Link TL-WR743ND when used with a PoE injector. This frees you from the restrictions of wall sockets, up to a distance of 30m. You are able to position the router in previously inaccessible areas to better receive wireless signals over a WISP network.
||AC Wireless - 802.11ac
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
||0 (4x 10/100 Fast Ethernet)
|Media Streaming DLNA ready
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.