TP-Link TL-WR802N N300 Nano Router
• RJ45 WAN/LAN allows this router to be used in multiple configurations
• 2.4GHz wireless signal will provide a stable connection between devices
• 300Mbps provides ample bandwidth for wireless activities, such as gaming
• 10/100 fast WAN/LAN port provides a secure wired connection when using the router a wireless bridge
• Micro USB port is provided as the router can be powered via USB from a desktop or laptop PC
• Manufacturer part number: TL-WR802N
• Multifunctional design allows you to use this router as a wireless router, repeater, client, AP and hotspot operation modesWhat can I expect from this wireless Nano router?
The Nano router creates an instant Wi-Fi hotspot by simply plugging the Ethernet cable from your existing network or modem in. This Nano router is multifunctional and allows you to use the router in many different modes. The ‘router’ mode instantly creates a private wireless network and shares internet access with multiple Wi-Fi devices, making it ideal for use in most hotels. The ‘hotspot’ mode allows you to enjoy wireless internet access by connecting to an outdoor WISP access point. The ‘range extender’ mode repeats existing Wi-Fi to improve signal strength and maximize coverage. The ‘client’ mode allows devices that require a wired connection to access an existing Wi-Fi network. Lastly, the ‘access point’ mode creates a wireless network for Wi-Fi devices. The TL-WR802N is tiny – making it a perfect choice for travellers, students and anyone else who lives life on the go.
What can I expect from this router's wireless capabilities?
The 2.4GHz band, with a maximum transfer rate of 300Mbps, provides ample bandwidth for stable web or email access. The Nano router can also act as a wireless range repeater, by expanding the range of received wireless signals.
What wired connections does this router have?
A 10/100 Fast Ethernet WAN/LAN port is provided, so that you can attach the Nano router to a standalone modem and create an access point. Alternatively, you can attach the router to a desktop or laptop computer and use it as a wireless bridge.
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
||1 x 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN port
|Media streaming DLNA ready
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.