TP-Link WPA4220 Kit V1.2 AV600 Powerline Range Extender Network Kit
• Up to 600Mbps data transfer between powerline plugs, ideal for HD streaming or gaming across your network
• Remove the need for long wires and create a network using your mains electrical circuitry
• Easy to install, with a simple one touch pairing button for LAN and WiFi connections
• Extended wireless network coverage throughout your home
• Wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps using a 2.4GHz wireless frequency
• WiFi cloning, share the same passwords and network name (SSID) for a seamless wireless network
• Capable of connecting devices up to a distance of 300 metres on some electrical circuits
• 128-bit encryption keeps your wireless network secure from intrusion
• Model number: TL-WPA4220T Kit V1.2
• Three-year warrantyIs this powerline kit right for me?
The TP-Link WPA4220KIT V1.2 AV600 kit contains everything you need in the box. Simple to set up with plug and play functionality, you can quickly plug in the powerline adapters – connect one to your router and the other two extender plugs to your networked devices – and you’re ready to start.
The kit will give you a transfer speed of up to 600Mbps between the three plugs. The networked sockets of the powerline plugs allow you to connect up to four LAN devices, with two Ethernet connections located on each plug. These could be your laptop, desktop PC, games console, smart TV, or network hard drive. You can also make further use of the powerline network by extending your WiFi radius out beyond that of your existing router.
How does the built-in WiFi work?
The built-in wireless hotspots output 802.11 B, G and N wireless signal which gives your wireless devices connection speeds of up to 300Mbps, depending on current signal strength and environmental obstacles such as walls.
The powerline hotspots also have built-in WiFi cloning technology. At the press of a button, the extender plugs mimic your router’s name and password, allowing your wireless devices to automatically stay connected as you move through your home.
How could I use this powerline kit?
The powerline kit is designed for one plug to connect directly to your network router while two hotspot adapters are positioned throughout your home and connected to a networked device. Compatible network devices include laptops, PCs, gaming consoles, smart TVs, network hard drives, media players and CCTV kits. The powerline kit allows the device to connect directly to the internet without using long network cables.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. This allows for a single powerline plug to be connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug will then communicate to all of the other plugs connected to the sockets on the same fuse board. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For best results, use additional TP-Link powerline receivers with a AV600 rating.
||2x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port –TL-WPA4220
||1x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port – TL-PA4010
|Ethernet Port Speed
|Passthrough Power Sockets
|Wi-Fi Extender Included
|Cross Brand Compatible
|Multiple Ring Mains Compatibility
||64/128-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
||3 Powerline Ethernet Adapter TL-WPA4220 x2 & TL-PA4010 x1
||6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
||Quick Installation Guide"
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.