Trend PH/JIG Pocket Hole Jig
• The Trend PH/JIG Pocket Hole Jig is great for fast and accurate joining of timber and plywood
• giving strong instant joints
• Solid hardened bushes with variable pitch of 29mm to 63mm
• Use on timber
• plywood and blockboard
• Allows a variety of joints to be created individually
• Uses square drive self tapping screws
• Workpiece can be handled immediately after gluing and screwing
• creating time saving benefits
• No clamps required
The Trend PH/JIG Pocket Hole Jig is supplied with: 100 x Dome Head Screws, 1 x Face Clamp, 1 x HSS Drill Bit With Collar, 1 x 75mm Square Drive Bit, 1 x 150mm Square Drive Bit.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.