Trends Live Wire Electronic Kit
• Create 20 fun and interesting electronic experiments
• Use LEDs, capacitors resistors, timers and transistors to create noise and light based circuits
• Learn about how electronics and circuits work
• With 15 different components to play and learn with
• Suitable for ages 10+
• Requires 2 x AA batteries (sold separately – Order Code L43AL)What can I do with this kit?
Create 20 different sound and light experiments. Light up the LEDs or activate the buzzer using combinations of resistors, timers and capacitors. Learn electronics with this 15 component experiment board. Start with a simple circuit and build up while learning what each part does. This kit is great for anyone aged 10 and over.How does the board work?
Learn about electronics without the worries of soldering, the hassle of messy wires or easily lost components. Everything you need to make each experiment is built onto the board all you have to do is connect them up with the wires supplied. The Trends SM12 kit comes with 10 x 100mm long wires and 10 x 200mm long wires to get you to anywhere on the board. All you need are two AA batteries (sold separately – Order Code <L43AL
|Number of included parts
||1 board (+ 20 wires)
|Number of models that can be made
|What can be made?
||sound and light experiments
|Computer system requirements
|Age group, if specified
|Power supply requirements
||2 x AA Batteries (not included)
||300 mm x 300 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.