Triple Play Platform for Raspberry Pi
• Provides Raspberry Pi with easy access to abundant Arduino shields
• Brings 32bit ARM MCU into the world of Arduino
• Raspberry Pi and STM32 can work with each other to control the Arduino shields or other accessories
• 128KB of flash memory and 20KB of SRAM
• Form factor compatible with Arduino shields
• Enhances the control capability of Raspberry Pi
• A complete set of FREE CooCox ARM development tool platform for ARM developmentEmbedded Pi is a triple play platform for Raspberry Pi, Arduino and 32bit embedded ARM. Blending all three communities together, Embedded Pi helps to get the most out of each platform. The Embedded Pi is based on the STMicroelectronics STM32F103 MCU, and can operate as a bridge between Raspberry Pi and Arduino shields and in standalone mode as a Cortex-M3 evaluation board. Embedded Pi has three operation modes, selectable by jumpers, to full fill all the possibilities of operation to get most out of all. The three modes are STM32/standalone mode, ST-Adapter mode and Raspberry Pi mode.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.