Tronex 200+ Crazy Circuits Electronic Kit
• Enjoy more than 200 different experiments with this science lab electronic kit
• Create new circuits and effects by wiring the components on the board differently
• Learn the basics of electronics and the uses of components
• With multiple components and 31 parts there’s plenty to do with this electronic kit
• Suitable for ages 8+
• Runs off four AA batteries (sold separately - Order Code L43AL)What different experiments can I enjoy with this kit?
Get into electronics or experiment to see what components do with this great 200+ experiment kit. Create fun and interesting circuits which can make a magnet controlled doorbell, flashing LED darkness triggered LEDs and speed adjustable colour filter. Learn how circuits work with logic gates, transistors, parallel and series connections. The kit uses four AA batteries (sold separately - Order Code L43AL)
How do you use the boards?
No soldering is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board. When you’re done with one experiment, simply move the wires to the next combination on the instructions. Learn about electricity and electronics and have fun doing it with the Tronex 32200 kit. Experiment and learn how resistors, LDRs, LEDs, a microphone, capacitors, transistors, speakers and capacitors can be used.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance and is suitable for children aged 8 and above.
|Number of included parts
|Number of models that can be made
|What can be made?
||spinning top, music circuits, floating ball, LED light, flying disk and many more
|Computer system requirements
|Age group, if specified
|Power supply requirements
||4 x AA batteries (not included)
||43.5cm x 30cm x 4cm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.