Tronex 328+ Circuit City Electronic Kit
• Enjoy more than 328 different experiments with this circuit lab electronic kit
• Create new circuits and effects by wiring the components on the board differently
• Learn the basics of electronics and the uses of components
• With multiple components and 44 parts there’s plenty to do with this electronic kit
• Suitable for ages 8+
• Runs off four AA batteries (sold separately - Order Code L43AL)What different experiments can I enjoy with this kit?
Have loads of fun while getting hands on with electronics. With over 328 experiments to make and play with, there’s great fun to be had. Connect up your circuit to create switch activated animal noises, display different numbers and produce a ringing bell or spinning top. For those interested in electronics, you can try making logic gates for LEDs or see how parallel connections work. Whether you’re a total beginner or looking to experiment there’s circuits for everyone. This kit uses four AA batteries (sold separately - Order Code L43AL)
How do you use the boards?
No soldering is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board. When you’re done with one experiment, simply move the wires to the next combination on the instructions. Learn about electricity and electronics and have fun doing it with the Tronex 32328 kit. Experiment with resistors, transistors, capacitors, LDRs, LEDs, speaker, diodes, switches and a microphone can be used, as well as learning how to ready circuit diagrams.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance and is suitable for children aged 8 and over.
|Number of included parts
|Number of models that can be made
|What can be made?
||Flying fan. Am/FM radio, spinning top, spinning light, doorbell, animal sounds, segment display and many more
|Computer system requirements
|Age group, if specified
|Power supply requirements
||4 x AA batteries (not included)
||46.5cm x 31.5cm x 5cm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.