Tronex 39+ Radio Circuit Electronic Kit
• Enjoy more than 39 different experiments with this circuit based electronic kit
• Create new circuits and effects by wiring the components on the board differently
• Learn the basics of electronics and the uses of components
• With multiple components and 34 parts there’s plenty to do with this electronic kit
• Suitable for ages 8+
• Runs off four AA batteries (sold separately, Order Code L43AL)What can I create with this board?
With over 39 experiments to choose from, you can connect up your own radio, create a darkness-activated LED or learn how other components work. This kit includes components like resistors, LEDs, capacitors, a working radio, a transistor and light sensors. With these, you can discover how components work and affect each other. This board is powered by four AA batteries (not included) and includes circuits for all levels. Have fun while learning about electronics and see what circuits you can make.
How do you use the board?
No soldering is required with this kit, as all the components can be connected by fitting the supplied wires into the springs on the board. When you’re done with one experiment, simply move the wires to the next combination on the instructions to try something new. Learn about electricity and electronics and have fun doing it with the Tronex 32039 kit. Experiment with how resistors, LDRs, LEDs, speakers, transistors, speakers and capacitors can be used.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance and is suitable for children aged eight and above.
|Number of included parts
|Number of models that can be made
|What can be made?
||A radio, electric circuit experiments
|Computer system requirements
|Age group, if specified
|Power supply requirements
||4 x AA batteries (not included)
||32.5 x 23 x 11.2cm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.