Tronex 50+ Circuit Lab Electronic Kit
• Enjoy more than 50 different experiments with this science lab electronic kit
• Create new circuits and effects by wiring the components on the board differently
• Learn the basics of electronics and the uses of components
• With multiple components and 24 parts, there’s plenty to do with this electronic kit
• Suitable for ages 8+
• Runs off two AA batteries (sold separately Order Code L43AL)What different experiments can I enjoy with this kit?
Have fun creating more than 50 different experiments with components including light switches, resistors, transistors and even a speaker. Connect your circuit for experiments that include a spinning LED light, a touch activated LED or combinations of animal noises and number segments. Start with simple circuits and build up to more complex systems that include multiple switches, sensors and outputs. With plenty to play around with, there’s great fun to be made for all levels. This kit uses two AA batteries (sold separately Order Code L43AL).
How do you use the boards?
No soldering is required with this kit, as all the components can be connected by fitting the supplied wires into the springs on the board. When you’re done with one experiment, simply move the wires to the next combination on the instructions. Learn about electricity and electronics and have fun doing it with the Tronex 32050 kit. Experiment with how resistors, LDR, LEDs, speakers, diodes and switches can be used and learn how to ready circuit diagrams.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance and is suitable for children aged eight and above.
|Number of included parts
|Number of models that can be made
|What can be made?
||LED lights, Spinning light, animal sounds, segment display and more
|Computer system requirements
|Age group, if specified
|Power supply requirements
||2 x AA batteries (not included)
||32cm x 23cm x 3cm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.