Tronex Amazing 72+ Science Lab Electronic Kit
• Enjoy more than 72 different experiments with this science lab electronic kit
• Create new circuits and effects by wiring the components on the board differently
• Learn the basics of electronics and the uses of components
• With multiple components and 34 parts there’s plenty to do with this electronic kit
• Suitable for ages 8+
• Runs off four AA batteries (sold separately Order Code L43AL)What different experiments can I enjoy with this kit?
Keep on experimenting with more than 72 different options and many different components from LEDs to microphones and reed switches to speakers. Create a time delay electric colour filter, magnet controlled flashing LED, touch controlled bell and LED and even a working AM or FM radio. Combine multiple functions and test your skills at creating more complicated kits or get into electronics with the simple beginner circuits, there’s something here for everybody no matter what level. The kit uses four AA batteries (sold separately Order Code <L43AL
>) How do you use the boards?
No soldering is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board. When you’re done with one experiment simply move the wires to the next combination on the instructions. Learn about electricity and electronics and have fun doing it with the Tronex 32072 kit. Experiment with how resistors, LDRs, LEDs, speakers, transistors, speakers and capacitors can be used.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance and is suitable for children aged 8 plus.
|Number of included parts
|Number of models that can be made
|What can be made?
|Computer system requirements
||4 x AA batteries (not included)
||350 mm x 267 mm x 76 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.