Trust Flex Design Graphics Tablet
• Stylish, ultra thin and space saving tablet with 155 x 119 mm (6 x 4.6 inch) working space for picture editing, freehand drawing and other graphic applications• Paper thin design with anti-skid bottom for a comfortable and ergonomic position of your hand, preventing excessive straining • Small, lightweight and energy efficient design: ideal for mobile users• Including ergonomic wireless 3 button pen with 1024 step pressure sensitivity• Advanced software for drawing and editing pictures included• Fully supports Windows 7 & Vista advanced tablet functions, such as pen pressure sensitivity, and handwriting into digital textThis stylish ultra thin graphics tablet is perfect for the mobile user that needs to edit pictures or other graphics applications on the move. The paper thin design has an anti-skid bottom to allow it to be used on any flat surface without the worry of it slipping while being used. It still offers a comfortable and ergonomic position for your hand while preventing excessive straining. The supplied pen is an ergonomic wireless 3 button pen with 1024 steps of pressure sensitivity which with the included advance software enables you to draw and edit pictures. The added benefits of using a graphics tablet over a mouse are the abilities to control the mouse cursur with more control and precision.This Flex design tablet fully supports Windows 7 & Vista advanced tablet functions, such as pen pressure sensitivity and converting handwriting in to digital text. Use the tablet to take notes in meetings or lectures and the software will convert your handwriting in to digital text. You can also add your signature in to emails and other office documents. There are multiple uses for a graphics tablet along with free hand drawing and editing photographs. This is the ideal choice for someone wanting to start learning graphic design or photo editing.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.