TS2950CT 5V 150mA Ultra Low Dropout Positive Voltage Regulator
• 5.0V regulator
• Low quiescent current and low dropout voltage• Extremely tight load and line regulation• Very low temperature coefficient• Needs only 1uF for stability• Use as regulator or reference• Stable with low ESR output capacitors• Current and thermal limitingThis device is an excellent choice for use in battery powered applications such as cordless telephones, radio control systems, portable computers, etc. It features very low quiescent current (75uA typ.) and very low dropout voltage (typ. 40uV at light load and 380mV at 100mA). This device is offered in a 3-pin TO-92 style package.
|Maximum input voltage:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.