TS317CM 1.5A 3 Terminal Adjustable Voltage Regulator TO263 Style Case
• Output adjustable between 1.25V and 37V• Internal thermal overload protection• Internal short circuit current limiting constant with temperature• Output transistor safe-area compensation• Floating operation for high voltage applications• Eliminates using many fixed voltages• Output voltage with 4% toleranceThe LM317 is an adjustable, positive, 3-terminal voltage regulator capable of supplying 1.5A over an output voltage range of 1.2V to 37V. This voltage regulator is exceptionally easy to use and require only 2 external resistors to set the output voltage. Both line and load regulation are better than standard fixed regulators. Full overload protection is included on-chip with current limiting, thermal and safe area protection. This remains fully functional even if the adjustment terminal is disconnected, making it essentially blow-out proof. Supplied in a TO-263 style case.
||1.2V to 37V
|Input/output differential voltage:
|Operating junction temperature:
||-20°C to +125°C
|Adjustment pin current:
||0.003% of Vout
|Ripple rejection ratio:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.