TurboSound M18B Milan 18" Active Sub Speakers
TurboSound M18B Milan 18" Active Sub SpeakersTurboSound M18B Milan 18" Active Sub Speakers
The new Milan series has been completely re-engineered from the ground up. It combines improved performance with ultimate convenience for musicians, DJs and AV applications in a range of stylish portable powered loudspeakers with an unmistakable sound signature enhanced by the industry's most sophisticated DSP.
These compact powered single 15" and single 18" subwoofers extend the frequency range of any Milan system, adding low frequency punch and extra overall loudness ? a great match with M10, M12 or M15 powered loudspeakers. The bandpass design brings two distinct benefits to this demanding portable application: it produces high bass energy within the pass band, which is tuned to reinforce bass instrument frequencies, and the steep cut-off slopes ensure an effective acoustic transition to the full range loudspeakers.
The onboard 2200 watt amplifier provides plenty of headroom to power the long-excursion bass drivers, allowing short term transients to lend dynamic range to the sound. Left and right inputs plus left and right outputs allowing a stereo Milan rig to be run with only one subwoofer if required.
- High-performance 2200 Watt band-pass subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful long-excursion 18" bass driver delivers extreme low frequencyenergy
- Advanced processor dynamically optimises sound quality at all levels andprotects driver
- Sophisticated Class D amplifier delivers your sound with clarity and definition
- Lightweight birch plywood cabinet, screwed and glued for absolute rigidityand strength
- Comfortable rear handles and heavy duty wheels for easy handling andtransportation
- LF boost control with variable frequency allows system EQ to be tuned to sound great in any venue
- Polarity switch for seamless integration with full-range loudspeakers
- Sub level control allows precise level matching of sub frequencies to midsand highs
- Left and right stereo inputs and outputs enable two mid-highs to be usedwith one subwoofer
- Power, signal and limit LEDs for comprehensive system monitoring
- Pole mount socket for mounting loudspeakers at the correct height abovethe subwoofer
- Switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transientresponse and very low power consumption
- Designed and engineered by TURBOSOUND in England
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.