Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Two Pole Push-Button Switch
• Wire detent used to select desired operation
• 6 mm square button end for cap
• PCB pins or solder tags
• Contact rating 0.5 A DC 50 V
• Requires a 7.5 mm diameter round cut out
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsAsk a Question
4 of 4 Questions
Is this product sutable for using with a breadboard?
Gregory Lee said:
How many poles does this switch have?
C T Owen said:
Are thes switches suitable for 230 volts ac
Richard Howell said:
Are caps or buttons availiable for these switches
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|FH67X||Two Pole Push-Button Switch||(1+)||£0.14|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.