UBC 360CLT Desktop Scanner
• Up to 300 Channels with a wide range of frequencies
• Marine and amateur (ham radio) bands
• Unique Aircraft search function to define your search to the Air Band
• Search at optimum step with a Selectable Search Step Function
• Listen to all your favourite radio channels with an AM/FM radio
• Keep yourself informed on the time with a Clock/Alarm with Snooze
• Supplied with a power supply and telescopic antennaUniden Bearcat UBC 360CLT is designed for home use, with a big speaker for excellent sound. This specialist scanner has numerous great features including up to 300 channels , Aircraft Search, AM/FM Radio and many more. The desktop style enclosure has an integrated antenna and a BNC socket to use with standard external antenna solutions
The fixed channels are placed in ten banks, allowing for a very easy access to all of your interesting, pre-programmed frequencies.
||Amateur and CB band
||Low VHF Land Mobile Radio
||Air Craft Band
||VHF Land Mobile Radio
||UHF Land Mobile Radio
||Public Service Band
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.