Ubiquiti Nanostation M5 Access Point
• Powered passively through a Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector or compliant switch. This allows for optimum device placement
• Up to 150Mbps wireless bandwidth for your point to point network
• 5GHz band provides a suitable connection for streaming video content
• One PoE Ethernet port supplies a reliable connection to your network, whilst the other acts as a PoE bridge
• 15km Line of sight allows you to create a wireless bridge between networks
• Ubiquiti`s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots
• Point to Multi Point allows long distance connection of multiple point to point networks
• Air OsV provides intuitive user interface and it loaded with advanced configuration utilities and settingsWhat can I expect from the Nanostation M5?
When paired with another Point to Point (PTP) device, the Nano station M5 provides a reliable wireless connection to allow multiple locations to share the same network over a distance of up to 15km. The Nanostation M5 can also be used as a bridge for your wired network, allowing connections for wireless devices
What can I expect from the wireless speed?
Get a 5GHZ wireless signal through this next generation, 16dBi dual polarity antenna. 150Mbps gives your connected networks enough bandwidth to allow for VOIP calls between offices or the transfer of data over networks. Priority is given to provide you with seamless video/voice communications between locations. The inclusion of a second 10/100 fast Ethernet port with PoE lets you attach devices such as a PoE security camera. This will let you utilise the 5Ghz frequency by sending a video feed wirelessly to your network.*
* Customer note: The Ubiquiti NanoStations are not 802.3af compliant
What management software is included with this device?
AirOS V provides advanced management and configuration utilities. These provide you with complete control of point to point capabilities, wireless access control and wireless bridge settings.
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
||0 ( 2 x 10/100 ethernet port)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.