Ubiquiti NBE-5AC-19 Nanobeam M5 Wireless Access Point
• Passively powered PoE port allows for optimal placement for maximum signal strength
• Up to 450Mbps bandwidth allows for multiple point to point connections or wireless users
• 5GHz transfer speed allows the device to send and receive data at higher speeds when compared with conventional 2.4GHz setup*Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows a single cable to provide both a data connection and electrical power to the device
• Outdoor usage allows for a signal range of up to 15km, making this device suitable for point to point networks
• Nanobeam functionality directs your wireless signal, providing the best performance in built up areas
• Advance AirMAX software provides scalability for your network, by allowing control and configuration of numerous access points attached to your network
What can I expect from the Nanobeam M5 Access point?
The Ubiquiti NBE-5AC-19 is capable of providing your network with an access point or allowing setup of a point to multipoint connection between networks. Passively powered over Ethernet with a PoE injector (included) allows optimal positioning for maximum signal strength.
What wireless capabilities am I offered?
An internal 19dBi antenna distribute 450Mbps 5GHz signal allowing direct connection from multiple wireless enabled portable devices, alternatively the Nanobeam M5 can be used part of a point to point system, this allows locations of up to 15Km away to share the same network.
NanoBeam technology provides focus to your Wi-Fi signal directing it to connected devices, which provides you with best performance in busy wireless network environments.
Is there software available that allows me to manage my wireless network?
Air OS and airView provide you with the tools you need to monitor and manage wireless signals sent and received by the Nanobeam M5. Ubiquiti`s AirMAX technology enables the allocation of time slots and prioritisation of data packets to give you complete control of who uses your wireless network and when.
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
||1 (1 x 10/100 ethernet port)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.