Ubiquiti UAP-OUTDOOR+ 2.4GHz Access Point
• This powered RJ45 POE port allows for optimal device placement
• 300Mpbs wireless bandwidth allows for simple, everyday network tasks by multiple users
• Multi-lane 2.4GHz frequency provides a reliable connection to your wireless devices
• One 10/100 fast Ethernet port connects to a supplied POE adapter, to allow for power and data connection. One Ethernet port can be used as a bridge to devices What can I expect from this outdoor access point?
Once placed and connected to a network router, this access point provides wireless access across a large outdoor area. This device could typically be used to supply network access between offices or schools.
What wireless speed does this access point provide?
Twin 5dBi external antennas help distribute a 2.4GHz wireless signal at a range of up to 183m (600ft). This provides wireless users with up to 300Mbps of bandwidth. Multi-lane RF filtering isolates the signal within the operating channels to provide a stable wireless connection in high density environments.
What makes an access point better than a range extender?
By providing a direct cable connection from your access point to your router, you can achieve a stable connection with faster Wi-Fi speeds with no signal degradation. This improves your wireless connection.
What is the UniFi Controller software?
Instead of having a system to control multiple access points (APs) separately, the free UniFi controller software gives you the ability to monitor and control thousands of UniFi APs in one place. The software can be installed on any PC, Mac or Linux machine within the network and, once installed, can be accessed via a web browser. A zero handoff roaming feature grants users the ability to seamlessly move between their nearest UniFi APs and still be connected to the same wireless network.
To help with the monitoring of different APs, you can view a visual representation of your wireless network on a map of your site that you upload or through Google Maps. The software supports guest portals in which different bandwidth rates, limitations on total data usage and the duration of use can be implemented.
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
||0 (2 x 10/100 ethernet ports)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.