Uni-Trend UT58C Digital Multimeter
• Multi-function digital multimeter for testing electronic and electrical applications
• DC voltage range of 200mV to 1000V and AC voltage range of 2V to 750V
• DC current range of 20µA to 20A and AC current range of 20mA to 20A
• Resistance testing at 200&OHM;, 2k&OHM; , 20k&OHM;, 200k&OHM;, 2M&OHM;, 20M&OHM; and 200M&OHM;
• Capacitance testing range of 2nF to 100µF
• Frequency testing range of 2kHz to 20kHz
• Three and a half digit LCD display
• Audible continuity allows you to hear if there is a constant connection
• Includes one 9V battery so you can start using straight awayWhat can I read on this multimeter?
This multi-function digital multimeter is capable of reading AC and DC voltage, DC and AC current, resistance, capacitance and frequency, and can also give an audible continuity reading. This multimeter gives a wide range of measurements which allow a beginner and a professional to measure a number of functions.
How easy is this multimeter to use?
This multimeter is simple to use and read. Depending on the job at hand, you turn the dial to what you are wanting to test or measure and the screen will display the reading. The ‘data hold’ button allows you to continue displaying the reading even after removing the test probes.
Can I use different probes with this multimeter?
It is possible to use a multitude of probes with this multimeter, as long as they have a 4mm socket fitting.
||200 mV - 1000 V
||2 V - 750 V
||20 µA - 20 A
||20 mA - 20 A
||200 Ω - 200 MΩ
||2 nF - 100 µF
||2 kHz - 20 kHz
||1 x 9V battery
||88 mm x 39 mm x 179 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.