Unibond Duct Tape Silver 50mm x 25m
• Heavy-duty, fabric reinforced tape
• High strength adhesive with a lasting hold
• Water resistant
• Ideal for binding, repairing and reinforcing
• Suitable for hundreds of uses around the homeUnibond Duct Tape is a multi-purpose, heavy-duty, fabric reinforced tape. It uses a high strength adhesive for a long lasting hold.
The tape is water resistant and ideal for binding, repairing and reinforcing. It adheres to multi-surfaces. This heavy-duty adhesive tape has hundreds of uses around the home, car and garden and is suitable for both interior and exterior use. No need for scissors as the tape can be easily torn by hand.
Size : 50mm x 25m.Colour : Silver.
Henkel suppliers of (Unibond) operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies.
Founded in 1876, Henkel (Unibond) holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite.
Henkel, (Unibond) headquartered in Düsseldorf / Germany, has about 50,000 employees worldwide and counts among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.