Uniden Bearcat EZI33XLT Handheld Air Marine VHF Scanner Receiver (Used)
• 180 Channel Memory
• 30 Steps Per Second Scan Speed
• 9 Pre-Programmed Service Banks
• 3 'One Touch' Instant Access Keys (Programmable)
• Multiple Frequency Steps External Earphone Jack (Earphone Included)
• Priority Channels
• Delay Function
• Lock Out Function
• LCD Display
• Keypad LockThe EZI33XLT pocket sized handheld scanner receiver from Uniden is designed especially for the airband or marine enthusiast. The EZI33XLT offers advanced features, but is easy to operate, and offers a 180 channel memory. Covering air, marine, VHF public services as well as normal FM radio broadcasts this scanner is fast becoming as popular as it's predecessor.
Compact in size and robustly made, the EZI 33's fixed channels are entered into 9 banks - one for each scanning band. This allows fast and intuitive access to the many interesting pre-programmed frequencies - ensuring the user is up and scanning as quickly as possible. The EZI33 scanner can search any of the frequencies covered within the units 5 search bands, making easy for a beginner to quickly and easily start receiving frequencies.
Like the scan feature on your car stereo, the Uniden bearcat EZI 33XLT also features a control feature that enables the user to control the scan process - including starting and stopping searches, as well as jumping to the next channel.
A unique feature in this unit is it's ability to to easily change bands in order to operate European countries. In addition the UBC30 offers 3 priority channels (1 channel per band), 3 pre-programmed search bands, accessory socket, delay function (0-5 seconds), lock-out function, key lock and LCD display.
• 1 x EZI33 XLT Scanner Receiver
• 1 x Removable Flexible BNC Antenna
• 1 x Belt Clip
• 1 x Earphone
• 1 X User Guide
|78MHz - 87.295MHz (Low VHF Band)
|87.3MHz - 107.950MHz (FM Broadcast)
|108MHz - 136.991MHz (Aircraft Band/Airband)
|137MHz - 174MHz (VHF Radio Band - Taxi, Land & Marine)
|406MHz - 512MHz (UHF Two-Way Radio Band)
|Frequency Steps: 5/6.25/10/12.5 KHz (8.33/12.5KHz for Airband)
|Receiver sensitivity: 0.4 µ V / 0.9 µ V
|Receiving Bands: AM/FM/NFM/WFM
|IF rejection: 60dB
|Antenna: 50 Ohm
|Audio output: 490mW in 24 Ohm
|Power supply: 3 x AA batteries. 4.5V DC
|Dimensions: 53(W) x 28(D) x 104(H)mm
|Weight: 100 grams
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.