Universal Projector Ceiling Mount
• Universal projector ceiling mount for close-to-ceiling installation
• All parts included and arrives 95% assembled reducing time onsite
• 4 fully adjustable spider arms fit 99% of projectorsThe Techmount TM-CC is a universal projector ceiling bracket designed to secure 99% of data projectors safety and sturdily to ceilings. It is designed for applications where no ‘drop’ is required so no pole is included. It holds the projector 110mm away from the ceiling.
High standard of finish and over-engineered for stability and safety. A rugged high-quality satin-white finish blends with ceiling tiles.
The top and bottom parts can rotate 360 degrees, and the spider arms have a maximum span of 340mm.
A tilting mechanism is built in allowing you to use the bracket with cathedral-type ceilings.
As with all projector Techmounts a safety cable is included to attach to the projector. The TM-CC has a recommended maximum safe working load (SWL) of 10kg which is well within the limits of the product.
Fitting the bracket to the projector is simple; most projectors have threaded inserts in the bottom for attachment. Not all use the same diameter screws we provide a selection to suit almost all projectors. Simply adjust the arms on our bracket over the attachment holes, and insert a screw into the projector.
A spanner and pin-hex key are included.
Quick-release mechanisms make life easier for thieves so the TM-CC comes with secure pin-hex bolts.
BOX DIMENSIONS: 244 x 174 x 120mm
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 1.6kg
SAFE WORKING LOAD: 10kg
COLOUR: Satin White
1 x H50 Pin-Hex key
1 x 17mm Spanner
4 x M2.5 43mm pan slot for Optoma & Acer
4 x M3 43mm screws
4 x M4 43mm screws
4 x M5 43mm screws
4 x M6 43mm screws
4 x M8 50mm Ceiling Fixtures with rawl plugs
1 x Safety Tether
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.