Universal Telescopic Projector Ceiling Mount
• Universal projector ceiling mount with telescopic pole
• Overall length 440-735 mm
• Full adjustment: tilt at top for sloping ceilings / pitch and roll at the bottomThe TM-TELE Techmount is a projector ceiling bracket for anchoring any data projector safely to a ceiling. The telescopic design allows fast deployment and adjustment without the need cut and drill the pole. It has a greater range than most other telescopic mounts and the pole can be removed for "flush-mounting" the projector as close to the ceiling as possible. Note: unlike the TM-1200 the length of this bracket cannot be extended.
Thoughtful design detail include a length adjustment clamp system which requires only one hand.
A tilting mechanism is included which tilts to a full 90 degrees, allowing you to use the bracket as a boom if need be.
A back-up fall-arrest tether is included which secures the projector to your bracket, and the pole has a mechanical stop so that the two parts of the pole cannot be separated. Vision recommends a maximum safe working load of 10kg which is well within the limits of the product and meets the BSi installation standard specification (PAS122:2009).
Projectors have threaded inserts in the bottom for attachment – but not all use the same diameter screws so Vision includes a selection to suit most projectors. Simply locate the "spider" arms on our bracket over the attachment holes, and insert a screw into the projector.
Obstruction-free Cable Management
Vision’s unique ‘chute-through’ system leaves cable access clear – even for big VGA connectors.
A spanner and pin-hex key are included. Vision also includes a hex-key bit for a power drill to speed up installation.
Quick-release mechanisms make life easier for thieves, so the TM-TELE is secure and features security bolts.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.