USB to Serial 9 Pin Male Adapter
• Used to connect serial devices such as modems to a PC or a laptop's USB port• Consists of a USB A type plug on one end and a male 9-pin serial connector on the other• Bi-directional cable• Uses high quality cable, strain reliefs and moulded connectors• Length of cable: 400mm• Compliant with the USB 1.1 version and later specifications
• Supports RS-232 serial Interface
• Supports 500 kbps data transfer rate
• USB suspend condition
• Plug & Play compatible
• USB host device drivers available
• Draws its power from USB connection – no extra power adapter required
• Supports Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10 and later and Mac OS 10.x and later
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.