USB2.0 to DVI Full HD Adapter with VGA and HDMI adapters (Used)
• Add-on a monitor, LCD or projector through a single USB 2.0 port
• Hot-plug, add or remove monitor without system reboot
• Small in size, works with all VGA / DVI-I displays
• High Resolution support up to 1920x1080
• Video streaming is supported up to 1080p
• Extend and Mirror mode support
• Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes
• Supports up to 6 USB display adapters to work simultaneously
• Native DVI output, supplied with DVI to VGA adapter and DVI to HDMI adapterThis USB Display Adapter enables you to connect one more monitor, LCD or projector to a computer with a USB 2.0 port. For desktop users adding an extra monitor via USB connection is easier than ever without having to open the computer chassis to install an internal video card. Once the installation is done, the USB-attached monitor soon wakes up. No function key hassle to swap a second monitor. With this handy adapter, you can enjoy many benefits brought by an add-on monitor. The most obvious one is that you get more desktop area to have more applications visible at one time. For example, you may work on one monitor while your family watching video on the other. No more stacking windows within the confines of a single display. Or you may span an application, e.g. spreadsheets, across two sides of displays. What’s more, the adapter is hot pluggable. If you are not using the extra monitor, just unplug the adapter at any time; no reboot needed. System performance is an important issue when using multiple monitors. Another benefit of this adapter is that it uses little computer resource; ensuring users get quality display without comprising computer performance.
||USB Bus Powered
||6 Adaptors can be used together
||Windows 2000, XP and above
||Embedded, Mirror, Primary
||16 and 32bit
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.