(Used) 2012 CHP Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1:10
• Up to 20 minutes of all out action
• 2.4GHz full function radio control
• Full proportional steering
• Indoor and outdoor driving
• Ready to runLay down the law with the 1:10 scale Chevrolet Camaro. Experience the thrill of the chase with high speed pursuits of power and poise. Modelled from the California Highway Patrol 2012 Camaro ZL1 super car, there is amazing attention to detail throughout its design. A working roof-mounted light bar and push bar let you enforce your presence on the road. The distinctive black and white design comes with a number of decals with authentic California Highway Patrol markings, which allow you to become a RC cop. The high performance S-compound tyres are mounted on the mesh styled rims, with the wider rear tyres providing you with the grip you need to make corners. The whole body is injection-moulded with thick polycarbonate that gives just the right amount of flex and bracing, finished off with paint for an authentic look. The simple to remove, tub-style body unclips, revealing the inner rolling chassis whilst also allowing you to switch-out various body shells.
What makes the machine?
Featuring the proven V100-S chassis, this RC electric car is powered by a Dynamite FUZE 4-Pole 3300Kv 540 brushless motor with a waterproof ESC (electronic speed controller), both of which are prewired and removable for repair or upgrades. The motor guards have been designed with cooling vents to help circulate air, ensuring increased longevity. The low centre of gravity design alongside the double wishbone suspension offers superb control, with positional friction coil-over shocks on the rear. The viscous torque vectoring differentials do an amazing job transmitting power from the 15 turn motor through a fully ball-raced transmission.
The shaft-driven transmission uses a dual bellcrank steering setup, which provides excellent traction and control. With the 4WD drivetrain, you will be handling sweepers and hairpins with stability and control.
What do I need?
Everything you need to get started is in the box. Fitted with an 1800mAh NiMH battery pack, mains charger and Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz steer wheel transmitter, there is nothing else you need to get this muscle car on the road. The chassis itself is fitted with an adjustable battery department, allowing you to adapt and change to different battery types or sizes. The included Spektrum transmitter features two channel operation, adjustable steering rates and interchangeable grip designs, allowing you to customise it to fit your hand. The 2.4GHz DSM technology creates the RF link between car and handset. With virtually no chance of interference, crisp communication will give you the full RC experience.
||California Highway Patrol Chevrolet Camaro
|Max Run time
||< 1 hour
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.