(Used) 65W Universal Auto Voltage Power Supply
• Works with virtually any laptop up to 65W in power
• Voltages that can be selected are 15V DC, 16V DC, 18.5V DC, 19V DC,19.5V DC and 20V DC
• Voltages are auto-selected from whichever tip is connected
• Supplied with 12 interchangeable laptop tips
• Durable and reliable design manufactured from polycarbonate resinWhat can I use this laptop power supply with?
This power supply is compatible with a wide range of laptops that are up to 65W in power with a voltage of 15V DC, 16V DC, 18.5V DC, 19V DC,19.5V DC and 20V DC. The power supply has auto-sensing technology built-in, which automatically sets the output voltage to the appropriate level for your laptop or notebook. For it to work, simply select the tip suitable for your brand of laptop. Each tip is designed to automatically output the correct voltage. This removes the need to manually select the voltage and any risk of overcharging.
This power supply comes with a set of 12 interchangeable laptop tips, so you can find and fit the correct one laptop quickly and easily. The power supply is fitted with five feet of cable, with which you to effortlessly move around with your laptop. This power supply has short-circuit protection built-in – with additional overload protection to shield the power supply from electrical faults. The power supply has a built-in blue LED indicator light that shows when it is powered up, and its 100-240V AC input range allows you to plug in this power supply around the world without using a transformer.
||100 – 240 VAC
||15 VDC @ 4 A
||16 VDC @ 3.75 A
||18.5 VDC @ 3.42 A
||19 VDC @ 3.42 A
||19.5 VDC @ 3.42 A
||20 VDC @ 3.42 A
||Short circuit protection
||5 – 95 %
||10 – 90 %
||-10 oC – 55 oC
||0 oC – 35 oC
||115.5 x 51.3 x 33.1 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.