(Used) Acer 90-inch 16:9 Projector Screen
• A canvas-blind projector screen that is 90 inches (diagonally) in size
• 16:9 aspect ratio perfect for home theatres
• Small handle attached for easier control when pulling the screen down
• Holes for ceiling mountingWhy is a projector screen better than a white wall?
Projector screen surfaces have been developed for a specific purpose: to help you get the best out of your projectors. The surface of this Acer 90-inch projector screen is made to reflect the projector’s light in the right way, so you benefit from the best image possible.
Professional screens have many advantages over makeshift. A wall, blind or sheet may have some texture that will affect the way in which the light is reflected and how sharp the image looks. Unless the surface is completely, flat the image can look distorted. Any colour tint will affect the colours on the projected image – for example a slightly magnolia wall will make skin tones on the screen look more red than they should be. Screens remove these corruptions of image, giving the best quality visuals when you are projecting.
What’s more, this screen can be rolled away after use – meaning it doesn’t occupy a full wall when you aren’t using it.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.