(Used) Apple iPad Air 2 9.7 Inch 16GB - Silver MGLW2B/A
• 9.7-inch Retina display
• A8X chip with M8 motion coprocessor
• Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11ac) with MIMO support
• Up to 10 hours of battery life
• 8MP iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording
• FaceTime HD camera
• Touch ID
• iOS 8 and iCloudNot only is the new iPad Air 2 thinner, it's a lot more powerful, the new A8X delivers better CPU and graphics performance. iPad Air 2 is as powerful as many personal computers with its 64-bit desktop-class architecture. Fast and fluid performance with a massive 3 billion transistors. The new A8X processor delivers 40 percent faster CPU performance and 2.5 times the graphics performance.
The iPad Air 2 has the same 9.7-inch, 1536 x 2048 display as the iPad Air, but it's not a carbon copy as Apple has developed a zero air gap screen. The screen has an anti-reflective coating to reduce screen reflections by 56%.
iPad Air 2 comes with Touch ID technology. This means you have an unprecedented level of security right at your finger tip, so with just one touch, you can unlock your iPad Air 2. This will also work in conjunction with the App Store for making fast and secure payments.
The new iSight camera has been improved, now with a 8MP sensor. The front-facing FaceTime HD camera has also been redesigned, with an improved sensor for better low-light performance.
Wireless connections on iPad Air 2 are faster than ever. Wi-Fi is more than twice as fast, with speeds up to 866 Mbps.
With an easy-to-use interface, amazing features, and security at its core, iOS 8 makes your iPad more capable than ever. It has been designed to work with the A8X chip.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.