(Used) ASUS AMD Radeon R7 260X DirectCUII 2GB GDDR5 1100MHz Graphics Card
• PCI Express 3.0
• 2GB GDDR5 (6500 MHz)
• 1100MHz clock speed for better performance and outstanding gaming experience
• DirectCU II achieves 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance than reference with dual fans
• GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
• DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance
• AMD Eyefinity Technology extends the view across up to displays to immerse yourself in gameplay and entertainment
• AMD HD3D Technology optimises stereoscopic 3D gaming and movie-watching entertainment
• Microsoft Direct X 11.2 support brings a new level of realism to gaming on the PC to ensure top notch performance
• 2 X Native DVI, 1 X Native HDMI and 1 X Native DisplayPortASUS Radeon R7260X DirectCU II graphics cards feature an ASUS-designed PCB and a completely new look for the DirectCU II cooler, as well as DIGI+ VRM digital power delivery and robust Super Alloy Power components.
AMD Radeon R7 260X DirectCU II cards have 896 CUDA cores. They ship with 2GB GDDR5 video memory on a 128-bit interface. For avid PC gamers who demand ultra-high detail and readiness for resolutions beyond full HD 1080p, Asus Radeon R7260X DirectCU II cards deliver extreme cooling, stability, and endurance well above reference card standards.
Exclusive DirectCU II thermal design includes a direct-GPU contact 10mm copper heatpipe and 220% larger dissipation area to boost heat removal efficiency. It performs 20% cooler and 3X quieter than reference.
Proprietary CoolTech fan consists of a hybrid blade and bearing design, with inner radial blower and outer flower-type blades. These provide multi-directional airflow to accelerate heat removal and enable highly stable graphics performance.
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over reference.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.