(Used) ASUS GeForce GTX 1050ti ROG Strix 4GB DDR5 Graphics Card
• NVidia GTX 1050ti chipset featuring the latest Pascal architecture with a base clock of 1,290MHz or 1,392MHz boost
• 4GB of GDDR5 dedicated memory for all of your gaming needs
• Connect a range of displays using: 2xDVI-D, 1xHDMI and a single DisplayPort connection, in resolutions up to 7,680 x 4,320
• PCIe 3.0 x16 connection drawing power from a 6-pin external power connector
• Requires two expansion bays – check your case dimensions before purchase
• Direct CU II technologies with 0dB Wing bladed fan provide maximum airflow and quiet operation
• ASUS Fan Connect uses a GPU-controlled fan header to give your system the option for targeted, supplemental cooling
• Aura Sync, RGB LED synchronisation lets you personalise your systems colour scheme when paired with Aura-enabled motherboards
• ASUS software, in the form of GPU tweak II, allows you to get the most from your graphics card by boosting core GPU speeds
• NVidia G-Sync ready helps to stabilise your FPS when used with compatible monitors
• Free 14-day XSplit Gamecaster licence for a convenient way of streaming or recording gameplay footage as well as offering a central overlay for all graphics card information
• Manufacturer part number: STRIX-GTX1050TI-4G-GAMING
• Three-year warrantyUltra-fast performance with Pascal
Packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, the ASUS ROG GeForce GTX1050ti Strix is ideal for aspiring PC gamers. This cost effective graphics card offers you the power of the Pascal architecture from NVidia to produce a game changing experience, without a premium price point. The GeForce GTX 1050ti Strix comes with ultra-fast FinFET and high-bandwidth GDDR5 technologies. This, combined with support for DirectX 12 and Open GL 4.5 features, gives you a fast, smooth, and power-efficient experience for your gaming titles.
30% cooler and three times quieter than reference
The ASUS ROG GeForce 1050ti 4GB DDR5 Graphics Card uses the patented ASUS direct CU II cooling solution to keep your card cool and quiet when the going gets tough. Dedicated heat pipes effectively draw any heat produced away from the GPU, while twin 0dB triple wing bladed fans offer targeted cooling and quiet operation.
Built to last
ASUS graphics cards are constructed using ‘Auto-Extreme’ technology using premium ‘Super Alloy II’ components. This automated production process enhances efficiency, reduces power loss, decreases component buzzing under load and lowers thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
Boosted gaming profiles
Included with this ASUS graphics card is the ASUS GPU Tweak II software, which increases the performance of your card with a simple, intuitive control panel. Increase the clock speed and memory speed of your card to get the most from your games or use the automatic ‘one-click’ game booster option. You can also display current temperatures, voltages and VRM usage and monitor how your card is performing.
What does (Used) mean?
Items have been returned, but checked for condition, and deemed fit for resale at a reduced price. The visual inspection does imply the items are all fully working as we do not test every function. This stock traditionally has had opened packaging which can have some cosmetic damage. All accessories including power supplies, cables, manuals and software should be in place. To ensure peace of mind each product comes with 12 month guarantee.
||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
||PCI Express 3.0
|Video Memory Type
|Video Memory Capacity
|Memory Clock Speed
||Base Clock: 1,290MHz
||Boost Clock: 1,392 MHz
|Virtual reality ready
|Number of slots taken up
|Number of DisplayPort outputs
|Display Port version
|Number of Mini Display Port outputs
|Min Display Port version
|Number of D-Sub outputs
|Number of DVI outputs
||2 - DVI-D
|Number of mini HDMI outputs
|Number of HDMI outputs
|Max number of displays
||7,680 x 4,320 @ 60 Hz (digital)
||DirectCU II – 2 0dB Fans
||Yes – 2.2
||min recommended power supply needed 550W
|External power supply required?
||Yes 6-pin PCI-E power connector
||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
|DirectX version support
||12 API with feature level 12_1
|OpenGL Version Support
|Manufacturer part number
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.