(Used) BT Freestyle 750 Single Cordless Phone with Answer Machine
• Digital answer machine, stores up to 15mins of messages
• Large backlit LCD display and big buttons for ease of use
• Caller display enabled
• Up to 300m range
• 50 Contact phone book
• Up to 14 hours talk time
• Up to 130 hours standby time
• Hands free feature
• Call transfer facility
• Conference call facility
• 20 number call list with date and time
• GAP compatibleBT Freestyle 750 can digitally record up to 15 minutes of messages. If you have subscribed to a Caller Display Service, you will be able to see your caller’s number on your handset display (provided it is not withheld) prior to answering the call. If your caller’s name is stored in the directory and a number match is found, you will see the caller’s name on the display instead. The BT Freestyle 750 has a range of 300 metres outdoors when there is a clear line of sight between the base and handset. With the base indoors and handset either indoors or outdoors, the range will normally be up to 50 metres. Stores 50 contact numbers for easy dialling. Store a directory entry then copy it – or the entire phonebook – to another BT Freestyle 750 handset. In ideal conditions, a fully charged battery should give up to 14 hours talk time or 130 hours standby time on a single charge. Hands free lets you talk to your caller without holding the handset. It also enables other people in the room to listen to your conversation over the loudspeaker. The Calls list holds up to 20 numbers. The date and time of the call is also stored if available. You can use up to five BT Freestyle 750 additional handsets with the BT Freestyle 750 base to extend your phone system without needing to install extension sockets for each new phone.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.