(Used) Chauvet DJ MotionOrb
• Decorative LED orbs that create a seamless RGB colour mixing curtain to enhance any venue or event
• Link up to 3 MotionOrb™ units to create a synchronized show in Master/Slave mode
• Generate complex looks easily with built-in, eye-catching automated and sound-activated programs that dance to the beat of the music
• Mounts to most truss systems using 10 mm and 12 mm treaded bolt holes
• 30 built-in effects including popular LED "rain" effect
• Use built-in hanging rings at the bottom of each string to expand hanging possibilities
• Effortlessly create custom colours, without using a controller, in Standalone mode
• Adjustable string lengths from 2 m, 3 m, or 4 m using the optional MotionOrb™ extensions (sold separately)
• Easily store and transport in the included gear bagThe Motion Orb™ is a fantastic new décor light made up of 55 individual colour-changing and strobing LED orbs in strings that can be hung like a curtain, drawn to one side, or draped across the ceiling. The Motion Orb™ comes standard in a 2-meter length, but it can be expanded to 4 meters long with the optional Motion Orb™ Extensions. The Motion Orb™ comes with a variety of built-in colour changes and chases, and when operated in DMX mode it can be pixel mapped! In Master/Slave mode colour changes and chases can be expanded across three Motion Orb™ products for a wall full of coordinated patterns. The Motion Orb™ comes with a custom made gear bag for easy, safe, and stylish transporting.
DMX Channels: 9, 165, 240 or 315
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Light Source: 110 LEDs (tri-color RGB) SMD (100 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 1 to 15 Hz
Power Linking: 30 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 42 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 3.7 kg
Size: 1,013 x 65 x 2,343 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.