(Used) Circuit Wizard Pro
• World’s first interactive circuit and PCB simulation• Large database of component devices• Schematic design and capture• Breadboard simulation
• Manual PCB design
• Single and double sided auto-routing
• Pro edition includes a comprehensive suite of virtual instruments including voltmeter, ammeter, oscilloscope, logic analyser, word generator, function generator and DC power supply
• Copper pour
• Bill of materials report generator
• Gerber and N.C. drill export
• Import circuits from Livewire N29AJ and PCB Wizard 3 N31AJ
• Integrated publishing with text, graphics and spell-checking support
• Free demo software downloadable from http://www.new-wave-concepts.comHave you ever designed a PCB only to find that it doesn’t work when it’s made? Well, with Circuit Wizard that’s a thing of the past as you can now simulate PCBs on screen ready for manufacture. Circuit Wizard represents a significant step forward over existing software and offers everything you’ll need for your project work including schematic capture and simulation, breadboarding, PCB layout and simulation, bill of materials reporting and file generation for manufacturing.
The software is supplied on a CD-ROM and requires Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0 (with SP6), 2000, XP, Vista or 7. User guide and instructions are included within the software. More information including list of supported components and the differences between Standard and Pro editions can be found at www.new-wave-concepts.com
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.