• The product has been inspected by a DJI certified technician
• High capacity 4480mAh S4 battery giving a good flight time of 23 minutes so you can enjoy more of your flying time
• Up to 2,000m transmission range with CAA/IAA permit. Without a permit the legal range for a drone to fly is 500m horizontally and 122m vertically in the line of sight from the operator. See The CAA (UK)
or The IAA (ROI)
for more information
• Camera records Ultra-HD in 4K resolution camera for clearer videos and awesome aerial photography shots
• Three-axis gimbal provides improved accuracy when rotating the camera
• The Lightbridge system gives you a huge 2km range to connect your smartphone or tablet so you can view the camera footage live in 720p resolution Special Features
• Advanced autopilot gives you the option to automatically take off, rise to a pre-set height as well as return to the starting position with the press of a button
• Download the DJI Pilot app to live stream your flight to YouTube so you can show off your flying ability to your friendsDownload the DJI Pilot app so you can live view your footage What makes this drone different from the others?
The DJI Phantom 3 Professional is vastly improved from the previous version. The range at which you can fly has been greatly increased from 1km to 2km*. Double the range gives you a further field of flight making your aerial photography even more impressive. As well as this the drone has a better hover accuracy than the Phantom 2 with only a ± 10cm vertical and a ± 1m horizontal accuracy. This compares to a ± 80cm vertical and a ± 2.5m horizontal accuracy on the previous version, giving you more accurate positioning as you are flying. What quality of camera does the Phantom 3 come with?
This particular drone comes with an Ultra-HD 4K camera that gives you a maximum video recording resolution of 4096 x 2160p at 25 frames per second. This gives you a fantastic looking picture as you soar through the skies. For still photography, the camera boasts 12 megapixels giving you the capability of high quality shots for those sweeping landscapes. As well as this, the camera can also stream live in 720p HD straight to your smartphone or tablet. This works over the maximum 2km range by utilising the DJI Lightbridge image transmission technology. What is the advantage of having a three-axis gimbal?
The three-axis gimbal that comes standard with the Phantom 3 gives you more stability and more control when using the camera for videoing or even still photography. The gimbal is fully controllable from the remote controller and the dedicated DJI Pilot app giving you smooth and stable footage as you fly.What advantage does using the autopilot have?
The autopilot feature on this drone allows you to make the most of the advanced automatic elements with the push of a button. The Phantom 3 will automatically take off, rise to a pre-set height using the DJI Pilot app and hover in the set position until you take over. As well as this it also has a return to home mode where if the battery starts running low or you lose connection it will enter its failsafe mode and return to where you initially took off from. This saves you having to search for the device if anything was to happen whilst you were in mid-flight.Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website for full information on safe and responsible flying. The CAA (UK)The IAA (ROI)Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.