(Used) Garmin Approach S2 GPS Watch
• Lightweight, full featured flexible sportswatch
• Contains more than 30,000 worldwide golf courses
• Gives distance information to the front, back and middle of the greens.
• Measure precise yardages for shots anywhere on the course and track how far you walk.
• Bright, sunlight viewable screen with large numbering for at a glance visibility.The Garmin Approach S2 is unlike any other golf GPS.
Combining a high-sensitivity GPS receiver with a lightweight and full-featured flexible sport watch, it allows you to measure individual shot distances and calculate the total distance walked around the golf course.
The S2 offers over 30,000 worldwide courses, making selecting your clubs even easier with front, middle and back of the green distances, as well as dogleds and lay up areas.
Monitoring your individual scores around the course is now easier with the new amazing digital scorecard option which you are able to download and print out after your round to monitor your progress on the golf course.
Fitted with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery which lasts up to 3 weeks in watch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode. Recharging your Garmin Approach S2 GPS is easy, just recharge the S2 via the supplied adapter or even from your computer using the supplied lead.
As well as the GPS functions within the Approach S2 it also doubles as a standard watch which tells you the time, date and also has an alarm so you will never miss your tee time.
The S2 watch features a super sleek design which is lightweight and comfortable to wear on the course while being flexible to move with your wrists and arms throughout your swing.
Included in every box is your Garmin Approach S2 watch, USB/Charging cable and instruction manual.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.