(Used) Jeep Wrangler 1:15 Electric RC Car
• Go off-road with the amazing Radio Control Jeep Wrangler
• Full function radio control - Forward/Reverse & Left/Right Steering
• Hours of fun for family and friends
• Highly detailed authentic styling
• Includes realistic features
• Requires 7 AA batteries
• Frequency : 27MHz and 40MHz assorted
• Suitable for children from age 6 yearsWhat is the Jeep Wrangler?
An off-road vehicle based on military jeeps and built for domestic use, the Jeep Wrangler is a versatile 4x4 that will navigate almost any terrain. Its oversized tyres with rubber grips allow you to tackle inclines without a problem as well as being able to power through the streets.
How does the Jeep Wrangler drive?
The full function remote control lets you move forwards, backwards, left and right, allowing you to drive the car as Jeep intended. The car requires five AA batteries, with the controller running off two AA batteries. Both the car and remote can run off alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
||27 / 40 MHz
||Car: 5 x AA (not included)
||Remote control: 2 x AA (not included)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.