(Used) KAM KWM1900 UHF Handheld Radio Mic Kit
• 16 selectable frequencies between 863MHz and 865MHz
• Single wireless handheld microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and karaoke events
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other devices
• Up to five hours battery life with just two AA batteries (included)
• 6.35mm jack output socket allowing it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• Handheld microphone is a unidirectional cardioid microphone that isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedback
• No mains power required for the microphone receiverWhat makes this kit unique?
The KAM KWM1900 microphone kit is supplied with a single handheld microphone that is pre-programmed to operate on ultra-high frequencies. The microphone has 16 selectable frequencies between 863MHz and 865MHz. This will give the user extra protection from interference from other products. Powered by two AA batteries, the microphone kit is simple to set up and is ideal for conferences, seminars, PA announcements and even karaoke. This kit is unique as the receiver is powered from a single AA battery instead of from a mains power supply, allowing this kit to be even more portable and easier to use outdoors or areas with limited power sockets.
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
If you are tired of long microphone cables getting in the way, then a wireless microphone is the solution for you. Get rid of long cables trailing across the floor, getting tangled and being a hazard – give yourself greater freedom of movement by using a wireless microphone kit.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This microphone kit has 16 selectable frequencies within the UHF (ultra-high frequency) range. This means that cordless telephones, radio controlled toys and wireless routers will not interfere with this microphone kit while it is in use.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
This KAM KWM1900 kit is simple to set up. Once you have unpacked the product, remove the battery compartment from the microphone and receiver and install one AA in the microphone and one AA in the receiver. Next, plug the receiver directly into a mixer, an amplifier or a powered speaker. Once you have set the perfect volume level, you are ready for your performance, presentation or seminar.
||863 - 865 MHz
||6.35 mm jack
||Volume, on / off
|PSU (volts / amps)
||1 x AA for receiver
||1 x AA for mic
||Receiver 115 x 20 x 55 mm
||Transmitter 45 x 45 x 180 mm
||KAM KWM1900 Receiver
||2 x AA batteries
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.