(Used) KAM KWM1900 UHF Headset and Tie Clip Radio Mic Kit
• 16 selectable frequencies between 863MHz and 865MHz
• Headset and tie clip microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and performances
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other items
• Up to five hours battery life with just two AA batteries (included)
• Can swap between headset and tie clip microphones by plugging them directly into the body pack transmitter
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• The supplied microphones are cardioid in design that isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedback
• No mains power required for the microphone receiverWhat makes this kit unique?
The KAM KWM1900 microphone kit comes with a headset mic and tie clip mic. The kit is programmed with 16 ultra-high frequencies between 863MHz and 865MHz. This will give the user extra protection from interference from other products. Powered from two AA batteries, the microphone kit is simple to set up and is ideal for conferences, seminars, PA announcements and even karaoke. This kit is unique as the receiver is powered from a single AA battery instead of from a mains power supply, allowing this kit to be even more portable and easier to use outdoors or areas with limited power sockets.
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
The wire-free design of the microphones allows you to go further than you would with a wired microphone and without the cable trailing along the floor. This will give you greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire. The hazard of a long microphone cable will be removed when using this microphone kit to present to an audience or even sing karaoke.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This microphone kit uses the ultra-high frequency range which means that cordless telephones, radio controlled toys and wireless routers will not interfere with the microphones. This means you can use this microphone kit without fear of picking any other signals up.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
The KAM KWM1900 microphone kit is simple to set up. Once you have unpacked the kit, remove the battery cover on the battery pack and receiver. Install one AA battery in the receiver and battery pack. Connect the headset mic or tie clip mic to the battery pack and connect the receiver to a mixer, amplifier or powered speaker. Once you have set your perfect volume level, you are ready for your performance, presentation or seminar.
||Headset mic, tie clip mic
||863 MHz - 865 MHz
||6.35 mm jack
||Volume, on / off
|PSU (volts / amps)
||1 x AA for receiver
||1 x AA for mic
||Receiver 115 x 20 x 55 mm / Transmitter 85 x 30 x 60 mm
||KAM KWM 1900
||Tie clip mic
||2 x AA batteries
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.