(Used) KitSound Hive 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker Blue
• 12W RMS which delivers immense sound with deep bass
• 3.5mm jack port to connect your media players
• Wirelessly connect your devices with the Bluetooth available
• Lightweight and portable - so you can enjoy your music anywhere
• Built-in volume control, hands-free call buttons and microphone
• Manufacturer part number: KSHIVE2BLHow long will it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
It takes just four hours to fully charge the KitSound Hive 2 portable Bluetooth speaker, and from this you’ll have a massive 12 hours of playback to enjoy your favourite music from anywhere.
Is it wireless and if so what is the maximum range?
Built-in Bluetooth V3 connectivity means you can wirelessly connect your Apple, Android or Windows smartphone with a range of up to 10 metres. This gives you the chance to listen to your music wherever you want.
Can I turn it up loud and still have superb sound quality?
The bottom of the speaker includes a passive radiator, which helps enhance bass frequencies and provide a deep and punchy bass. When combined with active drivers enhanced with a digital sound processor, middle and high frequencies will be loud and clear as well. These drivers have a combined output of 12W, giving you a big sound that’s ready to fill and room from a small package.
What if I don’t have Bluetooth on my device?
Thanks to a line-in 3.5mm jack connection on the side of the KitSound Hive 2 portable Bluetooth speaker, you can connect any non-Bluetooth devices that have an earphone output or line-out such as tablets, TVs, PCs and laptops and even MP3 players.
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||168mm x 48.5mm x 63.8mm
||Hive / KSHIVE2BK
||50Hz - 20Hz
|Signal to noise ratio
||Apple, Android and Windows smartphones
||Any device with a 3.5mm earphone or line output
||Up to 10m
|Battery charge time
|Charger tip size/voltage
||Micro USB / 5V DC
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.